We are here to support our community. If you or a loved one is in need of support, we are continuing to accept new clients. In addition, to our offices remaining open, each of our providers also offer telehealth video or phone appointments.
*COVID-19 UPDATE: THE OFFICE IS OPEN AND PROVIDERS ARE SEEING CLIENTS. PLEASE CONTACT YOUR PROVIDER DIRECTLY VIA VOICEMAIL OR EMAIL FOR SPECIFIC INFORMATION REGARDING SCHEDULING.
WE AT 6556 EAST QUAKER HAVE INCREASED OUR ATTENTION TO FOLLOW THE CDC GUIDELINES TO ADDRESS REDUCING THE RISK OF TRANSMISSION OF INFECTION.
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM BRINGING ADDITIONAL INDIVIDUALS SUCH AS SIBLINGS TO APPOINTMENTS TO MINIMIZE THE NUMBER OF INDIVIDUALS IN THE BUILDING. WAITING IN YOUR CAR UNTIL YOUR APPOINTMENT TIME IS ADVISED. IF YOU ARE ILL OR HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS BEEN ILL, PLEASE AVOID VISITING THE OFFICE AND RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT.
Southtowns’ premier site housing individual providers/practitioners specializing in the evaluation and treatment of children, adolescents, young adults, adults and families.
Our practitioners are all individually licensed providers who serve clients with the following needs:
- Anxiety-based disorders (OCD, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, PTSD, Social Phobia, Separation Anxiety)
- Mood disorders (depression, Bipolar Disorder)
- Disruptive behavior disorders (ADHD, ODD, Conduct Disorder)
- School and academic challenges (including evaluation of learning disabilities, social skill deficits, school consultation)
- Spectrum disorders (Asperger’s Disorder, Autism Disorder, PDD NOS)
- Family transitions (divorce, grief and loss, family blending
- Parent training and consultation
6556 East Quaker Orchard Park, NY 14127 716.539.9232